During the first week of the Easter break, there will be a new Science revision question posted for year 6 to try and complete. For every question answered you could earn yourself a superhero learning point.
Remember: typing is writing so please do not simply copy and paste large chunks of text from the Internet.
Saturday 31st March
- What is evaporation?
- Give a real life example of evaporation.
Sunday 1st April
- What is condensation?
- Give a real life example of condensation.
Monday 2nd April
- What is a reversible change?
- What is an irreversible change?
- Give real life examples of both.
Tuesday 3rd April
- What are the properties of a solid?
- What are the properties of a liquid?
- What are the properties of a gas?
Wednesday 4th April
- What properties make plastic unsuitable for a bath towel?
- Based on their properties, which materials would be more suitable and why?
- What would you need to create a functioning electrical circuit
- What is an electrical insulator?
- Give an example of a material which is an electrical insulator.